Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Administrative Assistant (Des Plaines, IL)
Organizational Unit: Northwest Office, Des Plaines, IL
Position Overview: Reporting to the Business Operations Manager of Trinity Services, Inc. Northwest Network, the Administrative Assistant supports the Network Executive Director and has responsibility over several reports, tracking documents, and special projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists Receptionist with answers phone calls, directing calls when appropriate, takes and delivers messages as necessary.
- Manage and process submitted work orders, and scheduling of maintenance personnel.
- Oversee vendor assignments, including; scheduling vendors as needed, keeping relevant team members informed of scheduled work being completed, and submitting vendor invoices to the Business Office
- Tracking weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual reports for various areas of the network.
- Gather agenda items and establish weekly agenda for each weekly network meeting. Also, will be asked to take professional meeting minutes.
- Track and record all state/local requirements related to sprinkler, fire, building inspections.
- Manage and complete special projects assigned from Executive Director.
- Assist with new-hire email setup, email issues, and computer setup/access as needed.
- Facilitate special event needs, i.e. training room setup and meal ordering/delivery.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette.
- Knowledge in the use of personal computers, photo copying machines, facsimile equipment, Microsoft Office applications, etc.
- Must possess the ability to follow directions.
- Requires a high school diploma.
- Outstanding attendance practices are essential.
- The physical activities for this position involve: balancing, pulling, pushing, standing, climbing, grasping, stooping, crouching, crawling, kneeling, reaching, lifting, repetitive motion, pushing wheelchairs, and lifting up to 40 pounds.
Contact Information: Laurie Ferfecki at email@example.com