Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Team Leader (Entry-Level) (Wilmington, IL)
- Location: Wilmington, IL
- Schedule/Shift: Full-time; some weekends
- Description: Trinity is a community-based nonprofit organization whose goal is to allow people with disabilities to live full and abundant lives. Team leaders who join the Trinity family have many opportunities to impact the lives of adults with disabilities in Trinity operated homes. This leadership position provides an opportunity to supervise independent living coaches (direct support staff helping people with disabilities) in 1 to 2 community-based homes owned and operated by Trinity Services. Team Leaders take a proactive role to help develop the skills of each direct support staff member in the home environment. This position promotes a positive Trinity culture by affirming and protecting the rights of each person served as a member of the community support team. Primary responsibilities also include implementing service plans of those with intellectual disabilities, as well as helping to maintain a positive and normalized home environment.
- Minimum Qualifications: Minimally has a high school diploma or GED. Additional qualifications include: balancing, pulling, pushing, standing, climbing, grasping, stooping, crouching, crawling, kneeling, reaching, lifting, repetitive motion, pushing wheelchairs, and lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Preferred Qualifications:Experience, training, and knowledge in behavioral sciences.
- Contact Information: Jillian Newstat, (815) 485-6197, firstname.lastname@example.org