When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares.
If you consider the best part of your day to be the moment you made someone smile, this is the job for you. Feel inspired by your work. Help people with disabilities
and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives.
What are the benefits?
- Paid training
- Quarterly and yearly bonuses
- Vacation, personal and sick time
- Kind, caring coworkers
- 11 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Countless opportunities for career advancement
- Awards and recognition for your hard work.
What are the expectations?
- Provide personalized coaching and assistance with daily tasks like cooking and tooth brushing, depending on each person’s needs.
- Help people work toward and achieve their personal goals, and enjoy each day to the fullest.
- Coordinate visits to museums, parks, sporting events, seasonal events and other fun activities.
- Encourage people to pursue new and favorite leisure activities like painting, swimming, singing, etc.
What are the job requirements?
- Enjoy working with people.
- Have a valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Pass a background check.
- Pass a basic skills reading test.
How can you apply? Choose from any of these options:
- Click here.
- Call Jillian at 815-320-7212.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or, visit the office location nearest to you.
After your application has been reviewed, an on-site interview will be scheduled at your convenience, at the office nearest to you. Evening
and weekend interviews are available upon request.
Upon joining the Trinity team, you will receive extensive paid training specific to your job site and the people you will support.
*Benefits vary for full-time and part-time staff.
Do you know someone who would be a great fit as an Independent Living Coach at Trinity Services? Share this page with them, or CLICK HERE for a printable tri-fold about the position.