To fulfill our mission of helping people with disabilities and mental illness so that they may flourish and live full and abundant lives, we rely on the support of friends, families and neighbors. If you are inspired by the mission of Trinity Services and interested in getting involved, explore one of the options below to find out how you can help.
- Donate to Trinity Services through a financial contribution or a gift-in-kind.
- Attend or sponsor a fundraising event.
- Take action through advocacy.
- Volunteer your time.
- Shop at Trinity Services’ support businesses or community day services:
- Become a business partner.
- Join the Family and Friends Group.
If you would like to discuss other ways to help, please call the Development Office at 815-717-3750.