- The National Association of QIDPs
- The Illinois Crisis Prevention Network (ICPN)
- Special Connections of Grundy County
- The Abundant Living for All Foundation (ALFA).
Trinity is also a member of a variety of local professional and civic organizations, as well as statewide and nationwide organizations, including:
- The Arc of Illinois
- The Illinois Association of Rehabilitation Facilities (IARF)
- The United Ways of Will and Grundy County
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- The National Association for Dual Diagnosis
- The American Network of Community Options and Resources (ANCOR)
- The Institute on Public Policy
- Supportive Housing Providers Association.
Trinity staff members are members of a number of national organizations including the American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (AAIDD), The National Rehabilitation Association, and the Association of People Supporting Employment First.