Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Assistant Team Leader (Entry-Level) (Naperville)
Job Title: Assistant Team Leader
Program or Services: Residential Network
Location: Naperville, IL
Hours per pay period: Full-time; 80 hours
Schedule/Shift: 4:00pm to 12:00am on a three week rotation
Description: Make a difference! Be a part of clinical team that assist people with developmental disabilities flourish! The Assistant Team Leader is involved in providing treatment or assisting with goal attainment for people who have a developmental disability or mental illness in such domains as personal care, recreation/leisure, vocational, home/household, and/or community awareness and integration.
- Provides behavioral coaching to a person who has a developmental disability or mental illness individuals in assigned treatment areas
- Completes progress reports and other necessary forms or documents
- Participates and interacts with individuals in various activities as specified in Individual Service Plans and Social Transition Plans
- Consults with Behavioral Analyst and Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional concerning appropriate goals, objectives, and treatment techniques
- Assists in the development and execution of goals and objectives for people served as related to the 21 outcome measures
- Conduct monthly fire/tornado drills and pertinent documentation
- Assist the Team Leader with monthly schedules and other mechanisms related to maintaining the home environment.
- Completes a monthly report reflecting Assistant Team Leader responsibilities
- Assists with development and implementation of age appropriate leisure activities
- Responsible for working with supervisor in the development of an individual plan of personal growth and development
- Transports persons served to and from appointments, activities, and community day services as needed
- Complete initial and ongoing medication training, administer medication at multiple locations
- Works with Independent Living Coaches in encouraging their professional growth and knowledge
Minimum Qualifications: Qualified applicants must have their high school diplomaPreferred Qualification: Experience, training, and knowledge in behavioral sciences.
Contact Information: Shauntelle Brown, (815) 485-6197, email@example.com