Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Billing Coordinator (New Lenox, IL)
Location: New Lenox, IL
Program or Service: Business Office
Salary Range: $12.00/hr
Description: Under the direction and immediate supervision of the Controller, monitors, reviews and audits Medicaid mental health billing. Additional responsibilities include establishing relationships with Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), following-up with MCOs on any billing rejections, performing quality assurance checks on Medicaid billing, monitoring the timeliness of billing submission, and credentialing sites with MCOs.
- Monitor all Medicaid mental health billing, ensuring that all programs are reaching billing targets
- Meet weekly with Clinical Director of Behavior Health Department to provide billing status updates.
- Create weekly reports on payments received
- Create weekly reports on the status of any billing rejections.
- Create weekly team reports on billing targets.
- Monitor timeliness of billing submissions
- Perform quality assurance check on Medicaid billing for a designated sample size.
- Participate in Utilization Review meetings with Behavior Health staff
- Participate and assist in any surveys and/or audits
- Contact Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) to develop relationships with MCO staff
- Work with billing department staff to follow-up and resolve billing rejections
- Assist Behavior Health staff in the implementation of electronic health records
- Serve as the point person for credentialing Trinity sites with MCOs
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to establish relationships with Managed Care Organizations
- Able to make independent decisions and problem solve
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strongly self-motivated
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years medical billing desired
- 3-5 years billing experience
- Requires strong organizational ability, superior communication skills, and very detail-oriented. Position requires someone who is skilled in meeting deadlines and has excellent time management.
Contact Information: Jillian Fundarek, (815) 485-6197, email@example.com