Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Certified Nursing Aid (Joliet, IL)
Certified Nurses Aid
Location: Joliet, IL
Program or Service: 16 bed ICF/IDD Home
Schedule/Shift: Full-time; M-F 2:30-10:30 p.m./ 10:30 p.m. to 8:30a.m., with two weekends a month
Description: Make a difference! Be a part of a team that assists people with intellectual disabilities to flourish! The CNA is involved in providing supports in the area of activities of daily living and assisting with goal attainment for people supported in such domains as personal care, recreation/leisure, vocational, home/household, and/or community awareness and integration. Overtime is often available.
- Work alongside colleagues to assist persons served with personal care, meals, bathing and daily activities both in their home and in the community.
- Completes daily observations through the electronic documentation system and other necessary forms or documents, including incident and accident reports.
- Participates and interacts with individuals in various activities as specified in Individual Service Plans and Social Transition Plans
- Transports persons served to and from appointments and activities using the agency vehicle as needed
- Complete initial and ongoing medication training; administer medication as prescribed under the direct supervision of the registered nurse.
- Monitors and charts weights and vitals of the persons served in the homes.
- Tracking, documenting, and administering care to persons served. This could include such things as repositioning, following prescribed diets, assisting with occupational/physical therapy, and personal goals and objectives.
Minimum Qualifications: Certificate of completion for certified nursing assistant, High school diploma, active driver’s license
Contact: Email resume to Laura Ferfecki at firstname.lastname@example.org