Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Clerical (Wilmington, IL)
LOCATION: Wilmington, IL
SHIFT: Full-time, Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00p
Trinity Services, Inc. is looking for a full-time clerical position that would mainlybe responsible forpayroll duties for the department. This position is also heavily involved with other functions within the office including, but not limited to, filling in for receptionist as needed. This person should be highly organized, positive, and has the ability to handle multiple tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Payroll; timekeeping and submission
2. Assist with onboard new hires.
3. Assist with completing and tracking OJTs with new hires.
4. Assist with the tracking of the quest and other reports.
5. Promotes a work environment that respects those we serve and always treats them with dignity and respect.
6. This position reports to the Admin and will collaborate with project completion.
7. Communicate daily with coordinators and associates concerning reports and tracking items.
8. Maintain training files, documenting services provided (training, Quest, retention, counseling, coaching, shadowing, as appropriate)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with program participants, coworkers, and their supervisor.
2. Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
3. Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
4. Requires excellent interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette.
5. Must possess the ability to follow directions; able to manage frequent interruptions; ability to work independently.
1. High school diploma / GED. Basic computer skills are required.
2. Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
3. Computer skills including Word, Excel, Email and Internet.
4. A valid driver’s license is required.
5. Maintain a current CPR and First Aid card (provided).
6. The physical activities for this position involve: balancing, pulling, pushing, standing, climbing, grasping, stooping, crouching, crawling, kneeling, reaching, repetitive motion, and lifting up to 40 pounds.
Contact Information: Laurie Ferfecki at email@example.comAPPLY NOW