Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Clerical - Community Day Services (New Lenox, IL)
Location: New Lenox, IL
Program or Service: Community Day Services
Schedule/Shift: M-F, 8-4:30pm
Salary Range: $10/hr
Trinity Services, Inc. is looking for a full-time receptionist that would be responsible for: greeting and assisting visitors, answering all phone calls, accepts responsibility for all items delivered to the building, submitting payroll, works with all departments to help maintain system procedures, maintains the appearance of the reception area, completes special projects as requested. Our receptionist plays a key role at our agency. This person should be highly organized, positive, and has the ability to handle multiple tasks.Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with onboard new hires for Network 6 programs.
- Assist with completing and tracking OJTs with new hires.
- Assist with the tracking of the quest and other reports.
- Assist with direct service (providing direct support to people with disabilities) as needed
- Promotes a work environment that respects those we serve and always treats them with dignity and respect.
- This position reports to the Net 6 Admin and will collaborate with project completion.
- Communicate daily with coordinators and associates concerning reports and tracking items.
- Maintain training files, documenting services provided (training, Quest, retention, counseling, coaching, shadowing, as appropriate)
- Flexibility to be assigned to work at one of the sites based on staffing or other unique circumstances.
- Transportation coordination and safety monitoring (assisting people with disabilities coming and out of the building and assisting with attendance).
- Assist with PACE, support businesses, STRIDES, Horticulture and other program reports and invoicing as assigned.
- Cleaning light – empty trash / refill supplies/ clean fridge weekly
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with program participants, coworkers, and their supervisor.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette.
- Must possess the ability to follow directions; able to manage frequent interruptions; ability to work independently.
- High school diploma / GED. Basic computer skills are required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, Email and Internet.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Maintain a current CPR and First Aid card (provided).
- The physical activities for this position involve: balancing, pulling, pushing, standing, climbing, grasping, stooping, crouching, crawling, kneeling, reaching, repetitive motion, and lifting up to 40 pounds.
Contact Information: Aleksei Hon, email@example.com