Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
CLERICAL 0122N (New Lenox, IL)
LOCATION: New Lenox,IL
NETWORK: Network 4
SHIFT: Full-time, Monday-Friday; 8:30a to 5:00p
PAY RANGE: $12.00/hr - $13.00/hr
Under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director, the primary responsibilities of the clerical include answering phones, filing, emailing, and document tracking. The Clerical position is also responsible for assisting with billing, sorting, and typing. Clerical staff may take on various projects assigned by the associate director.
- Answering phones and relaying detailed messages to the recipient
- Filing medical, pharmacy, and billing documentation
- Filing and scanning medical administration records in a timely manner
- Checking and responding to emails
- Assisting with scheduling doctor’s appointments
- Assist with coordinating transportation
- Typing and tracking billing notes
- Assisting nurses with filing and organization binders and charts
- Tracking client pharmacy and medical bills and making on time payments towards bills
- Proficiency with data entry and typing
- Proficiency with using Microsoft Office and other data entry systems
- Completion of ongoing projects that involve sorting, filing, and data tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to manage a large amount of data entry and type with proficiency
- Able to deal tactfully with clients, staff, family members, and others via telephone calls
- Able to work harmoniously with Trinity employees
- Able to maintain good staff relations and employee morale
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strongly self-motivated
- Be able to lift over 40 pounds from floor to waist unassisted
- Remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop kneel to install computer equipment
- Physical activities that could be used include: driving, balancing, pulling, pushing, standing, climbing, grasping, stooping, crouching, crawling, kneeling, reaching, lifting, and repetitive motion.
- High School diploma or GED
CONTACT: Laurie Ferfecki at email@example.com