Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Clerical 5221R (Orland Park, IL)
LOCATION: Orland Park, IL (Network 9)
SHIFT: Part Time, Monday-Friday: 4:00pm-8:00pm
Trinity Services, Inc. is looking for a part-time clerical position that would mainly be responsible for answering phones, making calls for intake, and other functions within the office including, but not limited to, filing, data entry, etc. This person should be highly organized, positive, and has the ability to handle multiple tasks. Pay is $12.50 an hour.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering phones.
- Assist with the tracking of reports.
- Make calls to assist with intake of new clients
- Promotes a work environment that respects those we serve and always treats them with dignity and respect.
- This position reports to the Administrative Assistant and will collaborate with project completion.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with program participants, coworkers, and their supervisor.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette.
- Must possess the ability to follow directions; able to manage frequent interruptions; ability to work independently.
- High school diploma / GED.Basic computer skills are required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, Email and Internet.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Maintain a current CPR and First Aid card (provided).
- The physical activities for this position involve: balancing, pulling, pushing, standing, climbing, grasping, stooping, crouching, crawling, kneeling, reaching, repetitive motion, and lifting up to 40 pounds.
Contact: Laurie Ferfecki at firstname.lastname@example.org