Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Clinical Psychologist (New Lenox, IL)
Location: New Lenox, IL
Program or Service: Family Counseling Center
Description: We are seeking a full-time clinical psychologist licensed in the state of Illinois. It is preferred that this psychologist specializes in Autism Spectrum Disorders or demonstrates a high interest in Autism Spectrum Disorders including assessment and treatment.
- Individual Therapy Services to children, adolescents, and adults diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Conducting Social Skills groups for individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Conduct assessments to diagnose Autism Spectrum Disorders (i.e., Autism Screening, Psychological Evaluations, Neuropsychological Evaluations, ADOS-2 administrations)
- Conducting training and/or community presentations to parents and/or community members regarding Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Conducting support groups for parents of individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Providing training and/or presentations to local school and/or clinicians regarding Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Collaborating with other psychologists, resource room technicians, and clinicians regarding clinical cases and resources for parents
- Case management, when appropriate, including communication with schools, medical professionals, Medicaid services
- Possible training for First Responders in the community
- Possible work with neurofeedback with individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders
Contact Information: Bonnie Hassan, email@example.com