Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Clinical Support Specialist (Joliet, IL)
Location: Joliet, IL
Program or Service: Behavioral Health; Homeless Support Team
Schedule/Shift: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm and Tuesdays 11:30am to 8pm, some evening and on call responsibilities.
Description: This position serves as a member of the Homeless Support Team helping persons with a mental illness who were previously homeless. Primary responsibility is providing clinical support to participants. Additional responsibilities include completing home inspections weekly, calculating and collecting rent, performing knowledgeable skills based training that can consist of cleanliness, budgeting, home maintenance solutions and more, work with clients to obtain certain goals off of their IM-CANS and making sure all clients are utilizing all community support services that they are eligible for. Additionally, be a part of the participant’s multi-disciplinary team and reports participant progress. Completes paperwork and meets individual and program billing goals. Reports to the Director of Homeless Support Team.
- The primary responsibility involves providing life skills training in order to remain housed and avoid further homelessness.
- Meets with Director of Homeless Support Team to report on any progress and participation.
- Maintains goals and billing requirements utilizing the IM-CANs of each participant.
- Solicit for donations of all kinds to meet the needs of clients.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent interpersonal skills, is able to take initiative and communicate Trinity’s mission and values.
- Requires strong organizational ability, superior communication skills, and very detail-oriented. Position requires someone who is skilled in meeting deadlines and has excellent time management.
Contact Information: Sandy Metroz, firstname.lastname@example.org