Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Clinical Therapist (Joliet, IL)
Location: Joliet, IL
Program or Service: Network 4; Homeless Support Team
Schedule/Shift: M-F, 8:30am-5:00pm with some on call and evening responsibilities
Description: This position serves as a member of the Homeless Support Team helping persons with a mental illness who were previously homeless. Primary responsibility is providing clinical therapy to participants. Additional responsibilities include completing a mental health assessment within 45 days of program entry, completing the Individual Treatment Plan (ITP) and assisting participants in developing goals, identifying diagnosis and medication needs, educating participants about importance of mental health stability and successful housing, and reviewing ITP’s every 6 months. Additionally, there may be opportunities to provide therapy to the children of persons served. The Clinical Therapist also offers community services and linkages that would benefit participants, participates as a part of the multi-disciplinary team and reports participant progress. Completes paperwork and meets individual and program billing goals. Reports to Director of Homeless Support Team.
- The primary responsibility involves providing therapy and addressing participant’s mental health and disabilities in order to remain housed and avoid further homelessness.
- Meets with Director of Homeless Support Team to report on any progress and participation.
- Maintain mental health assessments and ITP’s of each participant.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Master’s Degree required, license (LCSW or LCPC) and 2 to 5 years’ experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, is able to take initiative and communicate Trinity’s mission and values.
- Requires strong organizational ability, superior communication skills, and very detail-oriented. Position requires someone who is skilled in meeting deadlines and has excellent time management.
Contact Information: Jillian Newstat, (815) 485-6197, email@example.com