Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Driver (Des Plaines, IL)
- Location: Des Plaines, IL
- Schedule/Shift: Split Shift - 7-9:30 a.m., 1:30-3 p.m.
- Salary Range:$12/hour
- Description: This position assists with transporting individuals a few hours in the morning and a few hours in the afternoon (up to 20 hours a week). Transportation routes are located in Des Plaines, IL, and surrounding communities. Drivers will be asked to transport in 14-passenger vehicles or 24-passenger vehicles.
- Minimum Qualifications: Active IL Driver’s License, and high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Contact Information: Manvir Bains, email@example.com