Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Embroider (Joliet, IL)
Location: Joliet, IL
Program or Service: All Area Custom Designs (Trinity Support Business)
Salary Range: $8.75/hr
Schedule/Shift: Part Time, 20-25 hours a week, flexible with schedules.
Description: The embroidery person is responsible for creating design images and finishing embroidery projects, and when available, will help with shop merchandise and sales. Under supervision of the shop manager, the embroider will courteously assist customers with purchases, and will be responsible for routine shop procedure.
- A major function of the embroidered is to download designs and embroidered items.
- Become knowledgeable about Trinity and its programs.
- The embroider will learn to embroider items, heat press, operate the cash register, sales receipts and open and close the building when needed.
- The embroider will also be responsible for inventory, keeping display areas clean and informing the manager when items need to be replaced.
- The position requires flexible work hours based on seasonal and monthly special events.
- The embroidery person will also be responsible for accurate order tracking and completion.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED./ Basic computer skills are required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- The physical activities for this position involve: balancing, pulling, pushing, standing, climbing, grasping, stooping, crouching, crawling, kneeling, reaching, repetitive motion, and lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to learn Design Shop and DST files
Contact Information: Marlo Siegers, (815) 485-8146, firstname.lastname@example.org