Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
HR Entry-Level Assistant (New Lenox, IL)
Program/Services: Employee Services
Location: New Lenox, IL
Hours per pay period: full-time; 80 hours per pay period
Join a fun and active Human Resource department! Trinity Services provides quality services to people with developmental disabilities and/or mental illnesses. We are seeking a Human Resource professional to join our team in New Lenox, IL. Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all pre-employment and employment requirements such as state mandated background checks, motor vehicle reports, and physicals
- Coordinate all unemployment claims which also includes reconciling quarterly bills
- Coordinate all pre-employment and employment physicals and drug testing
- Enter accurate data in the agency’s HRIS
- Maintain timely and accurate documents in employee files
- Coordinate annual background checks on over 800 employees
- Compile and prepare HR related reports (annual and quarterly)
- Handle special department projects, as assigned
- Reconcile monthly billing information from multiple vendors
- Fingerprint applicants
Working hours are M-F; 8:30-5:00pm
A successful candidate must have some college experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficient in Microsoft products including word, excel and access.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and cover letter (include the position you are applying for) and resume to Laurie Ferfecki at email@example.comAPPLY NOW