Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
IT Technician (New Lenox, IL)
Program or Services (Work Location): Administration (New Lenox, IL)
Work Hours: Mostly weekdays, occasional evenings and weekends
Schedule/Shift: Full time or part time
Job Description: Seeking an entry level Information Technology Technician who can support our non profit human services organization in its mission. This person will be helping to maintain the computer hardware, networks systems, and software systems for a large agency. Candidates will gain a wide variety of experience and have close working relationships with senior staff.
- Assists in administering agency domain and email consistent with policy. Supports new employees in gaining access to email within provided security guidelines.
- Assists in user support for other agency systems, including, but not limited to, databases, accounting systems, web servers, videoconferencing units, network systems and file servers.
- Respond to maintenance requests from all system users, troubleshooting hardware and software issues as needed. Includes travel to other agency locations.
- Maintains and responds to ticket requests initiated through the helpdesk ticket system, ensuring high quality outcomes and low repeat tickets.
- Monitors company security software to address reported issues.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the director of Information Technology or the Information Technology Administrator
Qualifications: High school diploma and currently pursuing an Associate’s Degree in Information Technology or related field. Certifications in Information Technology recommended (CompTIA or Microsoft Certifications preferred).This position requires that the person be able to bend, carry, and lift up to 40lbs. Other physical tasks related to carrying out professional responsibilities for installation and maintenance of equipment may be involved, such as climbing on a ladder or kneeling to work under a desk may also be required. Access to a vehicle and ability to travel within the Trinity service area. Travel to remote sites outside the Will, Grundy, DuPage, and Cook County area may also be required from time to time
Contact Information: Melissa Pierce, email@example.com