Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Licensed Therapist (Orland Park, IL)
Location: Orland Park, IL
Program or Service: Family Counseling Center
- Facilitates individual, couples, family, and group therapy sessions
- Administers and interprets assessment/screening instruments.
- Develops a treatment plan for individuals/ families engaged in treatment.
- Provides case management services and community support services as needed
- Participates in regular interagency workgroup meetings
- Makes appropriate referrals for individual’s and family’s psychological and psychosocial needs and follows-up to identify if services were accessed.
- Assists with completing service records, database, and statistics.
- Works closely with identified police departments and other community entities
- Collaborates with Clinical Responders and participates in weekly team meetings.
- Assists with monitoring programmatic goals and outcomes.
- Rotating on Call responsibilities
- Considerable knowledge of the techniques and principles of child and family development, family systems theory, individual, family, behavioral therapy (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy), crisis focused interventions and other evidenced based practices.
- Considerable knowledge of community resources
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the identified police departments and local providers.
- Ability to diagnose using the DSM 5.
- Completion of Masters Degree and licensed in discipline by appropriate state board (LCPC, LMFT, LCSW).
- Completion of QBS safety care training, CPR, and First aid (upon hire).
- Experience working with people who have a diagnosis of a mental illness or mental illness and a co-occurring substance use disorder.
- One Licensed Clinician will require a CADC and expertise working with Opioid addiction
- One Licensed Clinician will require experience and expertise working with youth
- One Licensed Clinician will require experience and expertise working with women
- Bi-lingual in Spanish, Arabic or Polish preferred
- Specialization in women and children/adolescents preferred
Contact Information: Aleksei Hon, email@example.com