Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Licensed Therapist, Family Counseling Center (New Lenox, IL)
NETWORK OR DEPARTMENT: Network 9
REPORTS TO: FCC Site Director
SCHEDULE: Business Hours are 9:00am - 9:00pm; flexible full time work schedule, some evenings required
POSITION OVERVIEW: Under the direction and immediate supervision of the Site Director, the Licensed Therapist delivers clinical, case management, and crisis services to persons on their caseload. The Licensed Clinical Therapist creates a positive, therapeutic environment that supports persons served in achieving their stated goals.
* Facilitates individual and family psychotherapy sessions, based on contextual behavior therapy models
- Completes case management tasks for clients, including but not limited to benefits applications, engagement with supportive employment, referrals for housing, and assistance with health needs
- Completes Medicaid mental health billing documentation for services delivered
- Submits mental health billing documentation within 1 week of service
- Meets service delivery targets
- Completes IM-CANS every 180 days for clients
- Completes assessments required by governing bodies
- Communicates with visitors, community agencies, and other internal or external entities in a professional and timely manner
- Works with other Trinity staff members in developing and suggesting events and system improvements, anticipates potential problem areas, and communicates any identified problem areas or concerns to the FCC Site Director.
- Completes any necessary requests for prior authorization with the appropriate Managed Care Organization
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the third-wave contextual behavior therapy models
- Able to make independent decisions and problem solve
- Able to deal tactfully with staff, clients, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strongly self-motivated
- MA degree in psychology, social work or related field.
Contact Information: Email resume to Laurie Ferfecki; firstname.lastname@example.org