Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Licensed Therapist, Mobile Crisis Response Unit 4021R (Orland Park, IL)
Network/Department: Network9/Mobile Crisis Response Unit
Location: Orland Park, IL
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Facilitates individual, couples, family, and group therapy sessions
2. Responds to on-call requests for in-person consultation made by local police departments
3. Conduct mental health, criminogenic and violence risk assessments on-scene while co-responding with law enforcement officers
4. Develops treatment plan for individuals/ families engaged in treatment.
5. Provides case management services and community support services as needed
6. Participates in regular multidisciplinary team meetings and Partnership Group meetings
7. Makes appropriate referrals for individual’s and family’s psychological and psychosocial needs and follows-up to identify if services were accessed.
8. Assists with completing service records, database, and statistics.
9. Works closely with identified police departments and other community entities
10. Assists with monitoring programmatic goals and outcomes
Qualifications for position:
1. Completion of Masters Degree and independently clinically licensed in discipline by appropriate state board (LCPC, LMFT, LCSW).
2. Completion of QBS safety care training, CPR, and First aid (upon hire).
3. Experience working with people who have the diagnosis of a mental illness or mental illness and a co-occurring substance use disorder.
4. Bi-lingual preferred
Skills and knowledge required:
1. Considerable knowledge of the techniques and principles of child and family development, family systems theory, individual, family, behavioral therapy (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy), crisis focused interventions and other evidenced based practices.
2. Considerable knowledge of community resources
3. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the identified police departments and local providers.
4. Ability to diagnose using the DSM 5.
Amount of travel and any other special conditions or requirements
Rotating on Call responsibilities
Salary range: $50,000
Qualified applicants should send resume and include personal email to Stephanie Woodward at firstname.lastname@example.org