Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Maintenance PT 5221R (Lombard, IL)(Villa Park, IL)(Northlake, IL)
LOCATIONS: Lombard, IL; Villa Park, IL; Northlake, IL
HOURS: Part time, Monday-Friday, possibly on-call for emergencies only.
Under general supervision of the Physical Plant Director performs carpentry work in the construction, maintenance or repair of articles, buildings or equipment. Will work as an independent contractor. Services the areas of Lombard, Villa Park and Nothlake.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs general carpentry work in the repair and maintenance, construction or alteration of buildings and articles.
- Operates basic equipment such as drills, saws, planners, sanders, etc.
- Performs general plumbing work in the repair and maintenance of buildings.
- Performs general electrical work in the repair, maintenance, construction or alteration of buildings or equipment.
- Follows work order instructions and works in individual apartments as assigned or in the common areas of the apartment buildings
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Physical demands – Sitting, talking, hearing, seeing, driving, standing, walking, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crawling, pushing, pulling, feeling, reaching, lifting 50 pounds, grasping, twisting above the waist, bending at waist, repetitive hand and arm motion, and fine finger manipulation in the use of a computer, Climbing ladders, entering crawl spaces, exertion of force, and manipulation of hand and/or foot controls.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Requires experience necessary to qualify as a skilled tradesman.
- Requires working knowledge of the tools, materials, methods and standard practices of the trade.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be insured and bonded.
CONTACT: Send resume to Laurie Ferfecki at firstname.lastname@example.org