Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Program Instructor (Therapeutic Horseback Riding) (Manhattan, IL)
Location: Manhattan, IL
Program or Service: STRIDES Therapeutic Riding Center
Hours per period: Part-Time
- Part time positions are available, will include some weekends.
- Teaching adults and students with disabilities
- Following Path International Standards
- Will train, however Horse experience is strongly preferred.
- Preparing horses for lessons
- Maintaining Barn
- Feeding and water for horses
- Cleaning Stalls
- Turning out horses
- Exercise horses as needed
Contact Information: Marlo Siegers, (815) 485-8146, email@example.com