Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR) Director 4021N (Lockport, IL)
Location: Lockport, IL
Schedule/Shift: 8:30am-5:00pm M-F
Salary Range: $42,000 ($45,000 after trial services, $2,000 increase for each license). Plus quarterly bonuses up to $1500.
- Provides complete oversight and supervision to one PSR program. The PSR program requires the supervision of a minimum of six full-time employees and student interns. This includes delegating responsibilities, making a program schedule of a the PSR program, and supervision
- Reviews therapist and internship applications and interviews potential candidates for the therapist and intern position
- Provides recommendations to the Clinical Director regarding hiring, firing, promoting, and evaluation of therapists within the PSR site
- Responsible for ensuring a clean and safe environment for program participants and employees; which includes completing necessary checklists and initiating any necessary maintenance requests
- Instructs therapists and interns in the proper methods of facilitating individual and group psychotherapy
- Provides clinical supervision to staff requiring supervision for clinical licensure and holds weekly meetings to discuss current state of the program and program participants, as well as agency policy/procedures, announcements and changes
- Communicates with parents, guardians, staff, visitors, community agencies, internship programs, and other internal or external entities in a professional and timely manner
- Functions as a member of the Trinity leadership team; is actively involved in the network and agency-wide committees and task groups
- Responsible for feedback to staff about the timely submission of Medicaid mental health billing
- Works with the Clinical Director to discuss the program and its participants in weekly meetings and regularly supervision.
- Master’s Degree in social work, psychology, or related field.
- License or working towards licensure is preferred.
- Must be able to complete as pass a drug screen
- Must pass a physical examination which include: balancing, pulling, pushing, standing, climbing, kneeling, reaching, repetitive motion, pushing wheelchairs and lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Knowledge of the third-wave contextual behavior therapy models
- Able to make independent decisions and problem solve
- Able to deal tactfully with staff, program participants, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public
- Able to work harmoniously with Trinity employees
- Must have the willingness to work with program participants, staff, and visitors at various maturity levels
- Ability to facilitate special team meetings with persons supported and members of the person’s Community Support Team
- Able to maintain good staff relations and employee morale
- Able to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, necessary for providing quality care
- Able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc. to staff, program participants, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Able to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strongly self-motivated