Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional (QIDP) (Behavioral Health) 5221R (New Lenox, IL)
Location: New Lenox, IL
Program or Service: Behavioral Health, Network 4
Salary Range: $35,568/annual, $1,000 and $2,000 increases after training, quarterly bonuses and length of service bonuses
Schedule/Shift: M-F, 8:30am-5pm three days a week, 12:30pm-9pm two days a week.
- Performs highly responsible duties related to the development, implementation and coordination of Individual Service Plans for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- Maintains, reviews and evaluates pertinent program data relative to each individual's growth and development.
- Guides and leads the Community Support Team in treatment and habilitation methods
- Ensures that services are being correctly implemented.
- Provides training to direct care staff as indicated.
- Reviews individual service plans on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in a human service field.
- At least one year experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
Additional qualifications include:
Balancing, pulling, pushing, standing, climbing, grasping, stooping, crouching, crawling, kneeling, reaching, lifting, repetitive motion, pushing wheelchairs, and lifting up to 40 pounds.
Contact: Send resume to Laurie Ferfecki at email@example.com