Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the agency, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Social Rehabilitation Counselor (SRC) (Naperville, IL)
- Location: Naperville, IL
- Schedule/Shift: M-F; Midnight-8 a.m. (with 2 weekends a month)
- Salary Range: $28,000/annual
- Description: As a social rehabilitation counselor, you will gain the experience to work with individuals diagnosed with a mental illness. You will assisting them with goals that are set during ISP meetings, such as symptom/emotion management, interpersonal effectiveness skills and independent living skills like cleaning and grocery shopping. It will also be required that you complete billable hours for Medicare each shift. Some driving is required. Trinity offers a wide variety of training opportunities for its professionals.
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in psychology, social work, sociology or related field. Additional qualifications include: balancing, pulling, pushing, standing, climbing, grasping, crouching, crawling, kneeling, reaching, lifting, repetitive motion, pushing wheelchairs, and lifting up to 40 pounds
- Contact Information: Jillian Newstat, (815) 485-6197, firstname.lastname@example.org