Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the agency, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Speech Language Pathologist (New Lenox, IL)
- Location: New Lenox, IL
- Schedule/Shift: M-F, 8:30-2:30pm or 9-3pm
- Description: The speech therapist will work as part of a Special Education team catering to students with disabilities. It involves providing one-on-one therapeutic services, writing and implementing IEP goals, training the classroom staff and attending meetings to discuss student progress.
- Responsibilities: Evaluations, writing individual goals and objectives, consulting, reviewing and updating communication programs and attending staff meetings. It also involves programming various AAC devices.
- Minimum Qualifications: Licensed to practice in the state of Illinois. Prior experience in school-based setting.
- Preferred Qualifications: Experience with PECS and various AAC devices, specifically iPads and communication apps.
- Contact Information: Jillian Newstat, (815) 485-6197, firstname.lastname@example.org