Be part of our team. Love what you do.
When you join the Trinity team, you become a member of a culture of kindness – a community that truly cares. Through your work helping people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives, you will meet lifelong friends and experience ample opportunities for growth.
At Trinity, staff members receive recognition for outstanding work and discretionary effort, reinforcing the value of positive relationships throughout the organization, and are given room to exercise their talents and use them for the benefit of helping others. With ample opportunities to grow and flourish, join our team today! Apply for any of our open positions, below. For Independent Living Coach opportunities, click here.
Store Manager (New Lenox, IL)
Location: New Lenox, IL
Program or Service: Petals & Twigs (Support Business)
Salary Range: $25,000
Schedule/Shift: Varies; Full Time
Description: We are looking for a driven retail store manager to be responsible for the management of Petals and Twigs. A successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet and exceed sales goals and manage staff effectively.
Responsibilities: This position manages the retail store, Petals and Twigs and helps oversee All Area Custom Design, which is another retail store. The manager supervises all Petals employees and oversees the operations.
Responsibilities of the job also include:
- Recruiting, training, supervising and evaluating staff
- Managing and maintaining budgets, inventory, and supplies
- Maintaining records as directed by the business office
- Dealing with customer questions and complaints
- Overseeing pricing and inventory
- Ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
- Preparing promotional materials for sales and events
- Communicating with main office in regards of reports and audits
- Working on the shop floor when needed
- Lead the physical inventory count at the end of every fiscal year
- Prepares and oversees the preparation of applicable reports and records in a timely fashion.
- Conducts regular home staff and individual meetings, communicates Agency Policy and Procedures.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED./ Basic computer skills are required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- The physical activities for this position involve: balancing, pulling, pushing, standing, climbing, grasping, stooping, crouching, crawling, kneeling, reaching, repetitive motion, and lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Retail experience required
- Business Degree a plus however not required
Contact Information: Marlo Siegers, (815) 485-8146, firstname.lastname@example.org