Health and well-being are essential elements of full and abundant living. That is why programs and amenities at Trinity Services that focus solely on promoting health and well-being are central to the services provided.
Trinity's Health and Well-being Programs focus on physical and mental health, positive social experiences, and innovative solutions to everyday problems.
Some specialty programs and amenities are described below.
Trinity Medical Clinic
For people who receive residential services from Trinity, the Trinity Medical Clinic provides high-quality, basic medical care. Located on the border of Joliet and New Lenox, the clinic is open weekdays and provides services including:
- Annual physicals
- Minor injury or illness care
- Follow-up for a minor medical condition, an emergency room visit or a hospital discharge
- Referral to a specialist
- Routine immunizations
- Seasonal immunizations (such as a flu vaccine).
People who receive services from Trinity are encouraged to pursue activities they enjoy. Trinity Services offers a recreation center that organizes a multitude of social gatherings weekly throughout the southwest suburbs and Chicagoland. Activities include bicycling; crafting; disc golfing at The Links, a wheelchair-accessible course; karaoke nights; movie and sporting event viewing parties; and more. Activities take place at the recreation center, located in New Lenox, as well as at locations throughout local communities.
Situated on 40 acres of land in southwest Michigan, the Trinity Campground is a great location for people to enjoy the outdoors. The property provides many different opportunities to socialize and have fun, including:
- An in-ground heated pool
- A baseball diamond
- A large building called the Mess Hall where campers can eat, watch movies or play table games
- A large pole barn with a cement floor that allows people to play shuffle board, floor hockey, basketball, and indoor volleyball
- A campfire area for people to gather and relax at the end of the day.